New features and updates of Quick Tour Sheet Program version: May 2015
- Expanded payables and consumables sections for better accounting.
- Summary line provides important information, at-a-glance.
- Mandatory data field control.
New features and updates of Quick Tour Sheet Program version: May 2013
- Convenient 2 letter sized page print out.
- Full control of licenced wells.
Pop-up screen does not allow inputs until notification to geo is acknowledged.
- Searchable Help file.
- Final report can be exported to Excel and PDF files.
- Now more than 90 descriptions available for daily inputs.
Features of Quick Tour Sheet Program version: May 2011
- Easy to use (Driller training is approximately 30 min).
- Made especially for oil sands operation, using input from over 50 drillers and toolpushers.
- User-friendly dropdown menus.
- Pick-list pop-up windows save typing and help promote consistency.
- Signatures & initials are password protected.
- Kelly down is automatically calculated.
- Tracks water usage and mud products disposal.
- Consumable materials, rig info, casing info, sampling, in-situ testing, and installation recording included.
- Only the supervisor / rig manager can edit closed tour sheets.