Policies / Environmental Policy
The management of Wellsite Masters Ltd. is committed to the development and implementation of a Waste Management / Recycling program. Our goal is to minimize waste within our
operation and to set ourselves as a leader in the reduction, reuse, and recycling of waste in our industry. The threat to our environment is real and WM has the opportunity to be
a positive influence and to lead by example. We are committed to environmental protection, in all aspects of our business, and pledge to:
- Always consider the appropriate protection of life (human, animal, and plant) and the environment (air, water, and soil).
- Use, store, and dispose of products in a manner that will provide appropriate protection to the environment.
- Develop and enforce good environmental standards, in accordance with relevant legislation.
- Keep our employees informed on how to complete their jobs in such a manner as to reduce environmental impact and waste of materials.
- Recycle, and promote the use of recycled products.
- Ensure that the environmental hazards associated with Wellsite Masters Ltd. activities are identified, assessed, and managed.
- Integrate environmental considerations into business planning, facilities, product design, operating practices, and training programs.
- Manage our business with the goal of preventing incidents and controlling the release of harmful products and waste.
- Respond quickly and efficiently to incidents resulting from our operations, and cooperate with industry organizations and government agencies.