New features and updates of Abandonment Sheet Program version: May 2015
- Cement calculator quickly caculates volume of cement needed from hole parameters.
- Highlighted summary line provides important information, at-a-glance.
- Installation log records details of down-hole installations and equipment.
- Expanded payroll, consumables, and payables sections for better accounting.
- Mandatory data field control.
New features and updates of Abandonment Sheet Program version: May 2013
- Searchable Help file.
- Final report can be exported to Excel & PDF files.
- Designed to work on netbooks for portability.
- Easy file transmission.
Features of Abandonment Sheet Program version: May 2011
- Simple to use (Driller training is approximately 15 min).
- User-friendly dropdown menus.
- Pick-list pop-up windows save typing and help promote consistency.
- Easy input of cement volume and materials information, coupled with a detailed timelog.
- Drilling payroll data included.
- Only the supervisor / rig manager can edit closed abandonment sheets.