July 2019 Update is now a web based Main Tracking Board that can be accessed from anywhere.
Rig Tracker allows for viewing of all flagged, salvaged, mulched, prepared, released, accepted, drilled, installed, logged, abandoned, and rolled back leases.
The map is interactive where you can zoom in and out and by selecting any well you will see all relevant data pertaining to that well.
The rig management tool allows for creating a rig future plan for drilling or abandonment.
Finally using the Message Centre you can broadcast a message to all users alerting of any important updates.
- Provides a summary of construction details, rig locations, and drilling & coring statistics.
- Information is updated throughout the day, with daily reports sent directly to the client.
- Modular design can be customized to meet specific client reporting criteria.
- Allows project managers to direct all stages, of sometimes diverse and distant operations, from a single location.
- Full control of all Drilling and Construction Equipment – Real time Tracking that is Send in robust new WM GPS database.
- Daily module for instant Daily Reports presented on Screen.
- Export to CSV for entire program.
- A daily composite of this information is displayed on a 55” Touch Screen Monitors in the field office.
- Fully networked so the client always has access to the latest information.